Sunday, June 18, 2006

Relaxing time

Spent the last few days in Singapore in the most relaxing time at home and eating (see list of food and my progress on eating them below).
On Thursday, I went out with Fred to run several errands.
1. Go to church to meet Evelyn and Jimmy to look at the tech problems and for putting up the antenna for the world cup showing.
2. Lunch at Jalan Tua Kong - Char Kway Teow - yum!
3. To the electrical store to buy some 1/2" PVC pipes for Fred
4. To Gary's office to deliver his Centrum
5. To Nick Koh's office to deliver his books from Amazon (unfortunately he was out running errands too)
6. To Sim Lim square to buy the following.
i. DVD player for Aunty Iris
ii. Printer for Aunty Iris
iii. USB hub for Aunty Iris
iv. New watch for myself
After that, went home for dinner.
That was the most productive day this week.

Yesterday, my family, my parents and my sister's kids went to Raffles Marina for a nice afternoon swim and dinner where I had Mee Goreng... another one down on my list.

Will be going to church later. It's been almost 6 months...

No comments: