Friday, June 23, 2006

Back to SF, back to work - Jetlag

Got back to SF yesterday, after an 18 hour flight on SQ through Seoul.
We had the first row in the last cabin, with the bassinet seat for Nathan. Unfortunately, he didn't really like it, and the arm rests could not be raised between the seats, so we all didn't get much rest as it was quite uncomfortable.

If you were following my eating list, I am sad to announce the I didn't manage to eat everything on the list. Near the last few days, it was getting really difficult. So I had to decide what I really should eat and what I can forgo this time round.
For the record, these are the items I missed.
1. Old Chang Kee Curry Puff
2. Beef noodles
3. Yu Tou Mi Fen (fish head rice noodles)
4. Durian
5. Chee Cheong Fun
6. Duck Rice
7. Steamboat
8. Bak po

Anyway, it's coming up to 6 months since we left Singapore. I need to write a 6 month report soon. So many things have happened, so I'm kinda at a loss as to where to start. I have to go back and look at my old blogs to try to remember.

Next week, we have 9 students for our first 2 week summer video production course for the middle and high school students. I need to prepare all the powerpoints in the next few days for the course.
After the course, we are all looking forward to going up to Vancouver to visit my sister Julia and her husband Adrian. Ju told me recently that she's pregnant, so we are looking forward to congratulate her in person. It's going to be a long drive up to Vancouver from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congraulations to ur sister Julia!!! She is the 8th person I know pregnant this year!!! ke ke ke ke ke

U come back for my wedding in Dec.. we can all go eat whatever u left out. I LOVE YU TOU MEE FEN. hee hee hee.. :D