Friday, January 28, 2005

Back from Thailand

Had a great week in Thailand with Li Soon and Matthew and the rest of the 7days team. It was wonderful to be able to be there with all the families and to be able to serve his body of servants. We did 4 worship sessions, which were really powerful and uplifting. Also had to time relax, go swimming, shopping, eating, team time, etc
I take my hat off to those parents who both serve and balance the family (meaning kids) without the help of maids. I think Li Soon and I are definitely spoilt. I was reminded about the contrast and how blessed we are when Simon mentioned the incident with a inland staff asking if the 3 kids were indeed all his. Only did he realise that they can only have 1 child there whilst we are encouraged to have more.... what an irony.
We did a breakout session on how to bring 7days inland. A few truly interested people turned up. Hopefully God will provide some leads to go inland this year and do more. It was also great to meet up with the guys from YRR again. So good that they'll be coming over to Singapore during Chinese New Year's.

Anyway, back home now, got to do the stuff for home again. Taking Nathan to the doctor's today again for his injection. Gotta finish my GST return by Monday, church and other stuff as well.

Here is a picture of Li Soon and me at the beach in Thailand.

No comments: