Monday, December 27, 2004

Got dunked by my own son and father!!

Wow, the carnival was definitely tiring!!
Was co-ordinating the radio comms and the program in the sanctuary. At 1240, I got on the dunking machine, and guess what, my family hogged the dunking machine!!
My little Matthew was the first one who get me wet. They let him go right up close and pushing the target!! After that it was one after another. 20 minutes never felt that long!
And guess what, my family members were feeding the tickets to my cousin Ian to keep dunking me. Finally my dad got into the act and threw 4 balls, of which the last one got me!!
Finally Matthew got the last dunk. He tried to throw the ball .... not even close. So they carried him right to the target .... splash!! In another time I went!!
It was kinda fun..... would I do it again? Probably not...heh
Kudos to everyone else who volunteered to be dunked. I'm sure we did our part in helping the kids over at Katong Special School.

No comments: