Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Going home

Wow. What a week it's been. Tonight I leave for Singapore, ending the latest 1 year chapter of my life.
This past week saw 2 ChristmaSing productions at the Scottish Rites auditorium where we shot video with multiple cameras. We also had 2 Christmas eve services in church. I spent most of yesterday, Christmas day, packing, doing laundry, cleaning and settling stuff in the room. Today, I'll be finally selling my car.
Not quite sure what I'll be doing after getting back yet. Still praying for God to reveal to me his directions and plans for me.

2 comments:

Bo said...

Hey Harry, it has been great working with you. You have been a great blessing with all of us who have had the opportunity to work with you.
No experience is ever waste. I know He has the best in stored for you. I will definitely keep you and your family in my prayers.
Have a great New Year....
The best is yet to come...

Harry said...

Thanks. Though I don't know who you are by your nickname bo... ;-)
Blessings to you too.