Thursday, April 21, 2005

Blog dead? No I'm almost!

Almost looks like my blog is dead.... actually I'm the one who is almost dead. No time to blog at all!!
Just wanted to list the things I'm up to now.
1. Working on getting the film school started
2. Doing my personal income taxes
3. Doing my GST return for the company
4. Meeting with Courts today
5. Alpha meeting tonight
6. Plugged on Prayer 2 (POP2) rehearsal tonight after Alpha - playing drums
7. Install projector in chapel tomorrow
8. POP2 tomorrow night
9. Church AGM on Sunday - reconfirmed as deacon
10. Fixing the Bible DVD disc 3
11. Editing Mr Seet's video
12. Videotape Mr Seet at Perankan service on Saturday
13. Go to bank to get my February bank statements reprinted
14. Really need a massage
15. Meeting Jeff Paine to discuss re #1
16. Rearrange instruments in sanctuary on Sat morning

Now I have to send wife to work!!

No comments: